Tonight I participated in the fifth instalment of a Speaker Series, on ‘Governance and Volatility’ for the Observership Program, presented in tandem with the BCG.
* Jonathan Gavshon, Co-CEO, Group Homes Australia, Executive Committee Member, JCA, Founder and Chair, The Observership Program
* Tasneem Chopra OAM, , ACMI, Crescent Institute, s/c InTouch Multicultural Centre Against FV
* Lucinda Nolan, CEO Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation, Director Hawthorn Football Club, BankVic, the Pennington Institute and Alkira
* Larry Kamener, CSI, MTC, Save the Children,
* Moderator : Paul Devlin, Managing Director & Partner BCG; 2020 Observer (Abbotsford Convent)
It was a robust discussion navigating the ethics of governance in a crisis. Points raised included: remembering our humanity; centring the well being of people/ colleagues/ team; greater diversity of decision makers embedded in a skills matrix; being amenable to change in a testing environment, and placing trust in your teams knowledge of their client’s crisis needs .
#tasneemchopra #crossculturalconsultant #diversityinleadership #representationmatters #directors #governance #nfp